|On-Site Power and Cogeneration Plants:
- Combined Heat and Power (CHP, also known as cogeneration) plants providing on-site power heat and cooling to new and existing facilities. Plants typically run 24-7 under full automated control.
- Cogeneration economic and feasibility studies
- Cogeneration combined heat and electric power plant design
- Fuel fired engines, turbines and micro-turbines
- Fuel cell plants
- Renewable energy plants, (Wind, Photovoltaic, Biomass-Biogas)
Feasibility Studies and Analysis Services:
- General building systems energy conservation studies
- Building energy baseline studies and data collection
- Experience with NYSERDA funded studies and projects
- Energy conservation project management and oversight
- Energy use and energy savings monitoring and measurement
- Services to clients regarding utility tariffs, regulations etc.
- Governmental Agencies, State and Federal
- Public and Private Electric and Gas Utilities
- Campus and District Energy Services Systems
- Health Care Facilities Including Hospitals, Nursing and Senior Living Facilities
- Institutional, K-12 Schools, Private Schools, Colleges and Universities
- Commercial and General Business
- Residential Developers
- Industrial Facilities
- Food Processing Facilities
- Corporate Facilities Engineering Groups
- Architectural and Engineering Design Firms
- Design Build Contractors and Owners
- Energy Performance Project Developers
|Mechanical and Electrical Systems:
- Critical health care MEP systems for operating suites, emergency rooms, ICU, radiology and other treatment facilities.
- Hi-tech industrial environments for critical 24-7 manufacturing processes.
- Specialized food-process industry applications requiring customized design.
- Educational and institutional facilities.
- HVAC systems and central heating/cooling plant design
- Central heating and chiller plants.
- Chiller systems retrofit and primary/secondary conversions
- Energy management and control systems
- Electric power quality studies and remediation design
- Electrical lighting systems surveys and retrofit design
- LEED certified MEP design elements.
Utility Grade High Voltage Distribution Systems:
- High voltage distribution studies. (Utility and commercial)
- High voltage system modification and compliance with guidelines for municipal utilities.
- High voltage system design, 4160 volt to 34.5 KV, radial or network systems per utility guidelines
- GIS (Geographic Information Systems) consulting for utilities and government organizations
- On-site power plant design for utility energy subsidiaries
Fire Protection Systems (NFPA 13,13R, 13D):
- Clean Agent
- High-Rise Systems, multi zone, domestic, sanitary, storm, and gas systems design
- Natural gas fuel systems (low and medium pressure)
- Bio-gas cleaning and transportation systems
- Medical gas central plant design
- Process gas systems, Argon, Vacuum, Compressed air, solvent.
ARC-Flash studies and Coordination studies